Raven has raised NH3 application technology to new levels of performance by adding AccuFlow HP&trade (high performance) to its AccuFlow line with the industry’s first variable-rate speed pump for incredible efficiency and reliability. The new AccuFlow HP system is uniquely designed for unrivaled capacity—the kind you need to run at higher speeds and colder temperatures than ever before. Paired with one of our Raven control systems, AccuFlow HP super-cooling NH3 technology gives you superior accuracy and control over your applications for higher yields, less waste, and lower input costs. It’s that simple.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Six-section NH3 control with Raven’s AccuBoom and Switch Pro automatic on-off and VRA section-control technology for maximum savings, efficiency, and performance
- Your choice of valve options to match your farming needs and budget
- Two-valve option for maximum precision and performance—one valve opens/closes the system and the other controls the flow rate which is ideal for variable-rate applications
- Single fast-valve option for a lower cost alternative with trusted savings and precision
- Convenient cooler disassembly for easier cleaning and maintenance, long life, and superior performance and reliability
- NH3 monitoring options in gallons or pounds per acre for your preference/ situation
- Space-saver plumbing kits for both the two-valve and fast-valve systems for added convenience when space is limited
- Industry-first variable-speed pump for incredible efficiency, tractor power savings of up to 10 horsepower, and less wear and tear on your system (patent pending)
- Advanced system design for running at faster application speeds and colder temperatures—and delivering faster, industry-leading ROI!
- Nearly double the system capacity for taming the heaviest, most demanding situations
- Super-cooler technology for maintaining the right temperature for more precise NH3 metering and application
- ISO compatible
|Pipe Size Inlet||1.25"|
|Pipe Size Outlet||1.25"|