Hypro® high-pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium- to large-sized sprayers. Hypro® high-pressure diaphragm pumps are supplied with single or double-splined through-shafts. Pumps include pulsation dampeners.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Max. flow: 21.4 GPM/81 LPM
- Max. pressure: 725 PSI/50 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 RPM (D813) / 3,600 RPM (D813GRGI)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C Other Attributes:
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, 3/4" (M)NPT outlet
- Shaft: Flanged adapter and 1-3/8"- 6 splined male shaft ext. (D813), 1" hollow shaft for gas-engine mount (D813GRGI)
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 50 lbs./22.7 kg (D813), 66 lbs./30 kg (D813GRGI) Note: High pressure.