The poly pump is designed with a rear bracket which features a weep hole for when a seal failure occurs it can easily be seen and repaired. Seal failure that goes undetected can often lead to premature engine failure.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Carbon ceramic seal with stainless steel cup and spring with FKM (viton type) rubber
- Cast iron construction for rugged dependable service
- Dynamically balanced impeller
- Replaceable inlet and outlet flanges
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve to protect engine shaft
- CAUTION-WARNING: Please do not run pumps dry, restrict or reduce port sizes or dead head pumps. This could cause component failure to pump.
- DO NOT USE WITH FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS.