The Viper Pro is the first-ever guidance system to have wireless capability, giving users many integrating options for real-time, in-field conditions to a desktop or laptop computer. One example of this is a weather station mounted on the machine sending real-time weather information, such as temperature and wind speed, via a wireless modem to a computer in the office. The possibilities are endless.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Setup wizard for easy, step-by-step, first-time setup
- 10-product variable-rate control
- AutoBoom boom height control option
- AccuBoom boom section control option
- Compatible with any GPS system
- User-selectable profiles for different machines
- Windows XP-embedded operating system
- Increased memory, faster processor
- LastPass 3D guidance
- SmarTrax/SmartSteer steering option
- Slingshot ready for wireless data transfer, remote support capabilities, high-speed Internet access-and more!
- On-vehicle weather station option
- GreenSeeker variable-rate control interface
Viper Pro&trade kit includes: Viper Pro&trade console with 10-product VRA software, console cable, flash drive, and operator manual.