The Sidekick ProTM direct injection system sets a new standard for chemical applications of every type, with unprecedented precision, savings, and safety. No tank mixing required—and, with the industry’s first automatic calibration feature, you’re ready to go in minutes. The whole system is amazingly simple—and pays off with greater precision, higher yields, and unrivaled efficiency.
- Rinse assist helps simplify pump maintenance.
- Advanced system design for eliminating pre-mixing and clean-out, added operator safety, less chemical waste—and faster, more accurate applications
- High-powered positive displacement pump for chemical injection downstream (pressure side), closer to the boom for faster on-off response times, and variable-rate controls
- Four-unit capability for applying up to four chemicals on the same pass or switching applications from one field to the next without stopping
- Automatic calibration for fast, simple, and convenient start-up—and eliminates time-consuming catch tests and chemical waste
- Superior design for changing application rates by adjusting the chemical concentration rather than spraying more or less mixture
- Advanced priming feature for quick starts, convenient operation, and chemical savings
- Real-time diagnostics for signaling if/where a problem may arise
- High-volume capacity range of 5-200 oz. per minute for larger systems
- Low-volume capacity range of 1-40 oz. per minute for smaller systems
- Compatible with ISObus controllers, Raven field computers, and SCS 4000 and 5000 series consoles for maximum flexibility