The AI3070 TeeJet dual flat spray tip, utilizing a patent-pending design, provides two spray patterns at complementary angles of 30° and 70° from vertical. The leading pattern provides coverage of the rear of the crop and penetration for coverage within the canopy. The trailing pattern provides thorough coverage across the top of the crop canopy. The dual flat spray tip is ideal for fungicide application and disease control in cereal crops.
- AI3070 produces two wide-angle, flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast applications
- 30° forward-tilted spray penetrates dense crop canopies, while the backward-tilted 70° spray maximizes coverage of the crop seed head
- Drift-resistant drops are produced through the use of a venturi air aspirator
- Large, round, free passages minimize clogging
- All-acetal construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance
- Removable pre-orifice for fast and easy cleaning
- Suggested spray pressure range of 20-90 PSI (1.5-6 bar)