Hypro® low-pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and many other hard-to-handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium- to large-sized sprayers. Hypro® low-pressure diaphragm pumps can be adapted for splined shaft, hollow shaft, and solid shaft drive options. Pumps include a pulsation dampener.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Max. pressure: 290 PSI/20 bar
- Max. flow: 42.5 GPM/160.9 LPM
- Max. rated speed: 550 RPM
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C Other Attributes:
- Port sizes: 2" HB inlet, 1-1/2" HB outlet
- Pump shaft: 1-3/8"- 6 splined male through-shaft
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing components for liquid handling: epoxy coated
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic
- Weight: 66 lbs./30 kg Note: Low pressure.