The 744A controls can be adapted to provide operating pressure at two levels. For those requiring boom pressures up to 100 PSI (7 bar), the 744A is available in kit form with a 244 regulator valve and 144A DirectoValve control valves. 145 valves can also be adapted for boom section on/off. For pressures up to 300 PSI (21 bar), the 344EC electric-operated ball valves can be connected for reliable pressure regulation and boom shutoff control.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Replaceable boom section and boom master switches are elastomer sealed for weather-resistant service
- The heavy-duty boom master switch is sealed with a molded silicon bushing and pinned for rugged durability and extended service life
- Replaceable LED lights indicate boom section power on status
- New, brighter replaceable lighting for gauge face improve nighttime visibility
- Liquid gauges are designed for easy field replacement in 100 PSI (7 bar) or 300 PSI (21 bar) dual scale models
- Every 744A is available with a responsive 244 Pressure Regulator and DirectoValve control valves in kit form
- 744A controls can operate up to three 144, 144A, or 145 DirectoValve control valves
- For boom pressures up to 300 PSI (21 bar), the 744A can be configured with a 344E-2PR pressure regulator and 344EC shutoff valves
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware-bracket, bolts, wiring harness, and gauge connections
- An easily replaceable automotive blade fuse protects the systems from electrical overload
- An optional isolator kit for a chemical-free sprayer cab is available
- 100% factory tested to meet traditional TeeJet quality assurance standards
744A Kits for pressures up to 100 PSI. These kits include 3/4" regulator and 16' harness. These controllers will operate only three boom sections.