TeeJet GPS Speed Sensor
- The GPS Speed Sensor uses a GPS receiver to measure true ground speed, then delivers a frequency signal compatible with the radar speed signal input on most controls and monitors.
- Eliminates problems frequently found with radar speed sensors on wet surfaces, with moving crops, or vehicle vibration.
- Convenient enclosure mounts inside cab, only a small patch antenna is mounted outside.
- Status LEDs show power, GPS lock and speed output conditions.
- Adapter cables make it compatible with Raven application rate control systems.
- State of the art GPS engine delivers better performance than many comparable units on the market.
- Speed range of 0.5-80+ mph (1-130+ km/h).
Kit includes GPS Speed Sensor, Patch Antenna, and Raven adapter cable
See Gator Guide for more information.
|AG427257||Kit, GPS Speed Sensor for Raven Controls||Call|
|AG427259||GPS Speed Sensor with 3 position Conxall connector||Call|