Hypro high pressure diaphragm pumps are recommended for spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and many other hard to handle fluids. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs.
Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large-sized sprayers. Hypro high pressure diaphragm pumps are supplied with single or double-splined through-shafts. Pumps include pulsation dampeners.
- Max. flow: 21.4 gpm/81 lpm
- Max. pressure: 725 PSI/50 bar
- Max. rated speed: 550 rpm (D813); 3600 rpm (D813GRGI)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140 °F/60 °C
- Port sizes: 1-1/4" HB inlet, 3/4" (M)NPT outlet
- Shaft: Flanged adapter and 1-38"- 6 splined male shaft ext.(D813); 1" hollow shaft for gas-engine mount (D813GRGI)
- Pump shaft rotation: CW and CCW
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 50 lbs./22.7 kg (D813); 66 lbs./30 kg (D813GRGI)
|AG009460||Gear Reduction Only||Call|
|AG009038||Gear Reduction Kit D50||Call|