The 144P-1-3 three-way solenoid-operated DirectoValve control valve was specifically designed to provide bypass control in spraying applications. When used with part number 23520-PP throttling valve or a CP4916 metering orifice plate in the bypass line, it can provide for a constant pressure spray system.
- For pressure to 65 PSI (4.5 bar).
- 5 PSI (0.34 bar) pressure drop with 8 GPM (30 l/min) flow.
- Fabric reinforced Viton® diaphragms.
- Nylon encapsulated 12 VCD coil with 1.4 Quick Connect terminals.
- Power requirement 2.5 amp.
- Glass-filled polypropylene (black) valve body.
- Internal metal parts are stainless steel.
- No stroke adjustment needed.
- Corrosion-resistant, 430SS solenoid grade armature and armature stop.
Repair Kit includes: Spring, 2 Diaphragms, and 2 Seat Washers.
See the related products section for more information about the throttling valve or metering orifice plate