- Available in sizes to fit 1/2", 3/4" or 1" pipe or equivalent size tubing.
- Features ChemSaver® diaphragm check valve for drip-free shutoff with 10 psi (0.7 bar) opening pressure.
- Standard diaphragm made of EPDM with Viton® diaphragm optional.
- Inlet stem requires a 3/8" (9.5 mm) diameter hole drilled in pipe or tubing.
- Upper clamp of 1/2" and 3/4" versions features bolt hole for mounting body to flat surfaces.
- Offset design allows body to be mounted behind boom for greater protection from damage.
- Nylon construction provides strength and excellent chemical resistance.