Provides precision single product rate control with the flexibility of up to seven boom sections. Two separate application rates can be pre-programmed into the controllers and selected on the go with a flip of the switch. Application rates can be manually overridden to accommodate spot spraying needs even when in automatic.
The SCS 460 consoles are GPS compatible for variable rate application and data logging. All logged data can be downloaded for use in determining future application informaiton. User frinendly programming, non-volatile memory, easy to read lighted display and data lock, combined with reliability, accuracy and affordability of Raven systems make the SCS 460 console the right choice for single product chemical application.
- New easy to read 28 digit display
- Ground speed compenstated automatic rate control
- One time easy programming
- Simple cabling and installation
- Cumulative total volume applied and total area worked for record keeping
- GPS compatiable
- On the go programmable rate change
- Low limit function to eliminate pattern degradation
- Multiple audible alarms for system monitoring
- Self test function for system check-out