Titan has a heritage of over 100 years in the off-highway wheel manufacturing business. Since Titan's entrance into the tire market in 1993, they have evolved into a leading global supplier of complete wheel and tire assemblies for off-highway vehicles. Titan's primary markets include agriculture, consumer, earthmoving/construction and military applications.
- "America's only manufacturer of agricultural and construction tires and wheels."
- Titan tires have 50% deeper tread
- Titan tires have double the undertread rubber
- Titan tire's sidewalls are twice as thick
- Titan tire's have heavier shoulders and longer bead turn-ups
- Titan tires have two more plies for added strength
- Larger bead filler for increased bead stability
- Longer turn up for added lower bead strength
- Inner liner is three times thicker for superior air retention
- Titan tires have a larger bead bundle and bead filler
- Titan tires are constructed with premium tread compound for better wear
- No Hassle Warranty and Replacement Policy
Application: 1995 844 Rogator 3 Star and greater, 1996-1997 854 RoGator 3 and 5 Star, 2001-2002 854 Rogator 7, 8 star or above, 2000-2002 1254 Rogator 7, 8 Star or above , 1264 8 or 10 Star,Wilmar 8500/8600 8 Star or above,
Notes: Estimated shipping costs are $75.00 for two tires and $125.00 for 4 tires. Flange stiffeners required on the 8, 10 star and R1S tires. R1S tire is shown at the bottom of this page.