The Raven 440 provides automatic rate control of one chemical for liquid, NH3, or granular applications. Console has non-volatile memory, printer output, and two-way communication for uploading and downloading GPS (optional) information.
Standard features include single-product control with 3- (SCS 440) or 6- (SCS 450) boom control, volume in tank, total area, total volume, field area, field volume, speed, volume per minute, data lock, audible and visual alarms, control valve delay, 4-way programmable valve, low flow rate setting, two preset application rates, print menu, manual control, self-test speed, and time.
- New easy-to-read 28 digit display
- Ground speed compensated automatic rate control
- One-time easy programming
- Simple cabling and installation
- Cumulative Total Volume applied and total area worked for record keeping
- On-the-go programmmable rate change
- GPS compatible
- 3 to 6 boom control
- Low limit function to eliminate pattern degradation
- Multiple audible alarms for system monitoring
- Self-test function for system check-out