This is a wide-angle (120°), hollow-cone, drift-reduction nozzle. Replaces conventional flooding nozzles in broadcast applications.
- Color-coding makes it easy to match nozzle flow
rates for easy identification.
- Color-coding is available in sizes 1/4" RA2 — 1/4" RA15.
- Reduces drastically the amount of driftable spray particles or "fines."
- Uniform spray distribution.
- A large orifice opening and passages minimize clogging.
- The Raindrop nozzle's patented design element, a secondary swirl chamber in the nozzle cap, alters the swirling action of the liquid so that fewer driftable "fines" are discharged from the secondary orifice.