The Raindrop® flood nozzle is for drift reducing, flooding, broadcast spraying. The flood nozzle’s very wide-angle, flat spray pattern, with the added advantage of the Raindrop’s drift-reduction technology makes the RFLD an excellent choice.
- Pre-emerge applications
- Post-emerge/systemic applications
Notes: Material is Stainless Steel. Spray Angle varies from 100° to 145° depending on pressure. Maximum recommeded pressure is 125 PSI. Maximum recommended temperature is 120 Degrees F. (50 Degrees C.) Recommended spraying heights at 20" spacing is 14-16", at 30" nozzle spacing is 15-17", at 40" nozzle spacing is 18-20" and at 60" is up to 60". Adjust spray height in the field to overlap approximately 50% of each edge pattern. A nozzle chart is located at the end of the tips listed below. See "Related Parts and Products" for nozzle couplers.
- Excellent spray distribution
- Large orifice reduces plugging
- Can be used on 60-inch spacing, at 60-inch heights
- Nozzle design incorporates pre-orifice and impingement surface to reduce drift
- Exclusive Delavan-designed automatic nozzle alignment when used with quick couplers; eliminates special couplers to accept pins
- Quick coupler inlet for quick connect and disconnect
- Color-coding of popular sizes makes it easy to match nozzle flow rates for easy identification.