The TurboDrop TDCXL series nozzles produce large, air-filled drops that give extraordinary drift reduction and excellent canopy penetration. Upon impact with the target, the drops shatter into very small droplets providing exceptional spray coverage. This nozzle is designed for operation from 40–100 PSI. It features a ceramic venturi and comes with a polyacetal exit tip.
Note: See "Related Parts and Products" for nozzle strainers. Recommended boom height is 20 to 36 inches on 20 inch nozzle spacing. A nozzle chart is located at the bottom of this page.
- Excellent drift reduction. Applications can be made in wind speeds two times that of ordinary nozzles.
- The ceramic venturi and high pressure operating range make it an excellent choice for spraying insecticides and fungicides in crops such as cotton, sugar beets, potatoes, and also a good choice for most contact herbicides.
- Higher operating pressures also mean better penetration through a crop canopy.
- Wide operating pressure range allows large changes in speed and/or application rate without changing nozzles.
- TurboDrop fits wherever standard nozzles are installed.