Wide Angle Flat Spray Tip:
- Pre-emerge surface
- Soil incorporated herbicides
- Post-emerge systemic herbicides
- Systemic fungicides and insecticides
- Liquid fertilizer (at lower pressure)
Notes: With 20" nozzle spacing suggested spray height is 15-18".
With 30" nozzle spacing suggested spray height is 20-22". Adjust spray height in the field to overlap approximately 30% of each edge pattern.
VP Tips are color coded polymer material.
A Turbo TeeJet® nozzle chart is located at the end of the tips listed below. Capacities are based on water. Nozzle Caps for Turbo TeeJet® tips are located at the end of the tips listed below. See "Related Parts and Products" for a complete listing of strainers.
Tapered edge wide angle flat spray pattern for uniform coverage.
Large, round free passages to minimize clogging.
Excellent resistance to corrosive solutions.
- Superior wear characteristics.
- Larger droplets for less drift.
- Excellent to use with automatic sprayer controls
- Superior drift control from 15 - 90 PSI
- Automatic spray alignment with quick-change cap.
- Excellent spray pattern quality