Turbo FloodJet® tips are wide angle flat spray tips.
- Soil Incorporated Herbicides – Use at lower pressures (10-25 psi) to produce larger droplets for reduced drift. Mount on 30-40" spacings.
- Pre-Emerge Herbicides – Use at 10-25 psi to reduce drift and provide uniform coverage. Also good for broadcast application of liquid fertilizers.
- Post-Emerge Systemic Herbicides – Use at 20-30 psi to control drift. Provides uniform coverage along spray boom. 30" spacings are suggested for post-emerge applications.
- Excellent spray distribution for uniform coverage along the boom.
- Nozzle design incorporates a pre-orifice to produce larger droplets for less drift.
- Large, round orifice reduces clogging.
- Color coded for easy identification.
- Can be used with quick change cap for automatic alignment.
Notes: Suggested minimum spray height at 20" nozzle spacing is 14-16", at 30" spacing is 15-17", and at 40" spacing is 18-20". Adjust spray height in the field to overlap approximately 30% of each edge of pattern. VS tips are stainless steel with VisaFlo® color coding. VP tips are polymer with VisaFlo® color coding. Nozzle caps and strainers for Turbo FloodJet® tips are located at the end of the tips listed below. A Turbo FloodJet® nozzle chart is also located at the end of the tips listed below. Capacities are based on water. See "Related Parts and Products" for strainers, and caps.