RectorSeal® No.5 is a multi-purpose, soft-setting, slow drying, yellow thread sealant that contains no lead. It has a wide range of applications and is recommended for use on pipes made of galvinized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethelene, PVC, CPVC, and reinforced fiberglass. Not for use on ABS. It is a dependable sealant for use with lines carrying numerous types of liquids and gases, including anhydrous ammonia.
- Smooth easy application
- Lubricates and protects thread
- Brush top applicator
- Immediate pressurization on pipe up to 2" and 100 PSI.
- For pressures up to 12,000 PSI (liquids) and 2600 PSI (gases)
- Will not dry out in the can
- Brushable from 20 F to 140 F