The Fill Rite 400 diaphragm pump transfers all types of materials-from clear, thin flowables to thick viscosity encapsulated products and suspensions - in all types of weather. This pump is powered by a 12VDC 1/4-h.p. motor that draws just 16 amps under normal operating conditions.
Do not use for fluids with low flash points. Model 420 Pump Kit includes pump and motor, 20 foot battery cable, bung adapter, nozzle boot, 1 inch manual nozzle, 1"x12' EPDM hose, and polypropylene suction pipe. Model 460 Pump Kit features the 400 series pump rated at 16 GPM powered by a 110 VAC motor. Same accessories included as the 420 except 20' battery cable. Chemtraveller pump kits feature the 400 series pump, 825 digital meter, 20' battery cables, 1" x 9' suction hose, 1" x 14" discharge hose, and ball valve nozzle, all mounted on a rugged tubular frame.
Power: 12V DC, 1/4-h.p. motor with heavy-duty switch and thermal overload protection.
- Flow Rate: 13 GPM (1.5 cps fluid, 11 GPM (350 cps fluid)
- Construction: Motor--cast metal, painted
- Pump--Glass-fitted polypropylene,
- Internal wetted parts polypropylene, Zurcon, and stainless steel.
- Fluid Viscosities: 0.8 cps to 1,000+ cps.
- Ports: 1" FNPT
- Dimensions: 14" x 8.75" x 4.63" .
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.