With the addition of the Banjo bearing pedestal, the Banjo poly pump is easily adaptable to electric power. A flexible shaft coupler is used between motor and pump shaft. Pump and motor assembly is then mounted on a metal base.
Notes: Coupler not included. See "Related Parts and Products" for repair parts, couplers and bases. Recommended RPM 3450. Recommended RPM 1750 for 2 HP units. Pump will not self-prime @ 1750 RPM.
- Large prime plug thumb screw
- Large drain plug thumb screw
- "V" shaped body for quicker priming
- High strength glass-filled polypropylene construction
- Impeller bolt easily removable
- High performance percision molded impellers
- All stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty body o-ring
- 3/4" straight shaft with key