The 244C remote control electric regulating valve has been specifically developed to provide remote pressure control in agricultural spraying applications. It can be used with boom shut-off valves for pressure control along with on-off control from within the tractor cab.
- Easily installed in system (flows in either direction)
- Materials of construction offer good corrosion resistance. Wetted metal parts - stainless steel
- Cover and gasket provide increased protection for gear motor
- Unrestricted flow when wide open (3psi pressure loss for 22 gpm)
- Valve operates in any 12VDC system and may be controlled by a double pole double throw switch
- Low current draw (normally less than 0.1 Amps)
- Max Pressure 100 PSI
- 2 GPM by-pass at 10 PSI when in the fully closed position
Note: Valve should be mounted with motor in the up position.