This valve is designed to provide by-pass control and maintain a constant system pressure through the use of an orifice in the secondary by-pass line. The orifice is equal in size to the volume of the nozzles on the boom section.
Outlet #1 - 1/2" (Top Outlet)Outlet #3 - 3/4"(Mid-Inlets) Inlet Flow Thru ContinuousOutlet #3 - 1/2" (Bottom Outlet)
- Operating pressure range 0 - 65 PSI
- Large flow capacities - 5 psi pressure drop with 8 GPM flow
- Coil can be changed without removing valve from line
- Nylon encapsulated 12 VDC coil
- Good corrosion resistance
- Glass filled polypropylene valve body
- Internal metal parts are stainless steel
Operation: With electrical power off flow to outlet 1 is stopped and liquid flows to outlet 2. With power on flow to outlet 2 is stopped and liquid flows to outlet 1.