The AA144P high-pressure solenoid-operated DirectoValve was specifically designed to provide a remote on/off boom control for agricultural and turf sprayers. It is powered by the rig’s 12-volt DC electrical system and is direct acting - with large internal flow chambers, thereby making it suitable for wettable powder applications. The unit is compatible with the spraying system’s sprayer controls.
- Operating pressure range 0 to 100 PSI
- Two 3/4" FNPT inlet connections
to provide continuous bypass flow
- 1/2" FNPT outlet to spray line
- Large flow capacities - only 5 PSI pressure drop with 10 GPM flow
- Mounting slot for 6mm hex bolt (bolt not included)
- Nylon encapsulated 12 VDC coil with recessed 1/4" quick connect terminals - power requirement 2.5 amp
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Polypropylene valve body
- Internal metal parts are stainless steel
- Chemical resistant Viton seat washer and diaphragms
- Solenoid requires no adjustment
Repair Kit includes: Spring, 2 Diaphragms, and Seat Washer
Note: See "Related Parts and Products" for repair parts.