TeeJet 734 Controls provide 3-section boom shut-off control and pressure regulation. They have been developed for individuals who demand the highest quality and reliability along with excellent functionality.
Best of all, these systems offer fingertip convenience at a low
These controls are suitable for operating pressures up to 100
PSI when adapted to 144, 144A, or 145 DirectoValves for boom shutoff. Each
control is available in kit form with a 244 regulator valve and 144A
DirectoValves for precision application. If your needs require a rugged, highly-serviceable sprayer
controller, the TeeJet 734 Sprayer Control will provide years of trouble-free
Notes: See "Related Parts and Products" for other valve options, 734 console parts, and gauge isolator kit.
- All switches are rated for 50,000 cycle life.
- All switches feature solid coin silver contacts for trouble-free service.
- The heavy-duty 1¼" (32 mm) long boom master switch
is designed for ease of use and durability.
- The 100 PSI (7 bar) gauges are industry standard 2½" (63 mm) size for easy field replacement.
- Every 734 Control is available with a smooth response 244 Boom Pressure Regulator Valve.
- The 734 Control can operate up to three 144, 144A, 145 or 146 DirectoValve control valves for boom shutoff.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware, bracket, bolts, wiring harness and gauge connections.
- Every control includes an 8-foot (2.5 m) power input cable and 16 feet (4.9 m) of valve control cable with valve connection leads.
- Valve control cable extensions are available in 8-foot (2.5 m) and 15-foot (4.6 m) lengths.
- An easily replaceable automotive-type fuse protects the system from electrical overload.
- An optional Isolator Kit for a chemical-free tractor
cab is available.