DICKEY-john utilizes the Continental Magnum Equalizer™ with its CCS Land Manager and PCS™ controls to give you precision application of anhydrous ammonia. The MAGNUM EQUALIZER™ provides significant new operating and safety features for increased performance and reliability.
- High-capacity system allows operators to maintain faster field speeds at lower tank pressures. Flow rates up to 9,600 lb./hr. can be attained and all plumbing is 1¼" throughout system
- Interchangeable orifices allow a constant 2% bleed-off rate
- Direct toolbar mounting – easy to install and maintain
- Safety valve inlet shut-off is standard
- Can be retrofitted to replace existing DICKEY-john TTU systems
- The EQUALIZER system can also work with DICKEY-john’s CCS control
- No moving parts and N-Serve compatible