The SCS-203 MG Sprayer Control System provides on/off control of sprayer booms, plus control of sprayer pressure from the driver seat. Individual booms are on/off controlled with a separate switch while fluid pressure can be increased or decreased to compensate for speed changes or changes in field conditions. The SCS-203 MG independently operates one, two, or three sprayer booms providing on/off and pressure control. A master switch activates all booms at once.
Note: See "Related Parts and Products" for boom valves and console parts.
- High-impact control box with swivel mounting bracket
- Toggle spray switch for each boom
- Extra long switches for master on/off and pressure adjust
- 8 feet of battery cable
- 14 feet of flexible signal cable from control panel to valves
(8 feet from panel to disconnect, 6 feet to valves)
- 0 - 100 PSI mechanical gauge
- 3/4" or 1" polypropylene regulator valve
Solenoid valves not included
- Optional 12' extension cable