The Accu-Flow system converts all gas to a liquid so automatic rate control can be achieved through the use of an SCS-440 or SCS 330 control console. Accuracy is of the utmost importance when applying anhydrous ammonia. Raven's Accu-flow system provides precise application of NH3 and the versatility to fit your equipment. The system allows you to apply nitrogen at a specific application rate per acre. When you use the Accu-Flow system with Raven's complete line of automatic rate control consoles, you have the confidence to know NH3 is being applied accurately, regardless of speed or field conditions. The Accu-Flow system is available in one or two valve systems and features either a 20 or 30 GPM super cooler. The system can accuratly apply a wide range of application rates, and can apply over 7,500 pounds on N per hour. You can be sure you are getting the amount of NH3 you want when you use the Accu-Flow system.
- Extremly Accurate
- 97% of product delivered to the manifold
- 20 or 30 GPM Super Cooler
- Variety of control valves to meet your application needs
- Apply in gallons per acre or actual pound of N per acre
- Accurate application over a wide range of rates
- Easy installation on conventional tool bars and other specialty applicators
- Cooler can be desassembled- Easy cleaning and preventive maintenance
- Single Valve, Dual Valve and Space saver plumbing kits available.
Follow the ordering instructions below to complete your system:
1. If you have a 440 console with revision letter A through G, choose system AG427307. Note: These systems require a carbon steel valve (AG709430) and a stainless steel flow meter (AG719168). Order if not present in your existing system.
2. If you have 440 console with revision H or a 330 console, order system AG715172. Note:These systems require a carbon steel valve (AG715184) and stainless steel flow meter (AG719168). Order if not present in your existing system.
3. If you need a 330 or 440 control console and an Accu-Flow system order AG715669 or AG059895 Raven control kits plus an AG715172 Accu-Flow system. Note: These two Raven control kits include the valve and flowmeter you need also included is a 10' console cable and 6' flow control cable.
Note: See "Related Parts and Products" for speed sensors. Click on part number to see a description of what is in each kit. ++ AG427309 Kit includes 30 GPM Accu-Flow kit RFM 60S flowmeter, NH3 control valve, and 12' flow control cable. +++ 714822 Kit includes 30 GPM Accu-Flow kit RFM 60S flowmeter, Fast on/off valve and 12' flow control cable.